Sochi Conference 2006
Sochi Conference 2006
SCENAR-therapy for treatment of various diseases
© Vivienne Constad
(Report presented at the IX International conference “High Technologies of Restorative Medicine: professional longevity and quality of life”, ASVOMED2006, Sochi)
Many people today are more in tune with how their body’s function and malfunction. Having little time for individual attention, these days, Doctors in modern medicine have to limit their time with the patient and as a result things are sometimes being overlooked.
For example, they are not always able to investigate a patients needs holistically resulting in symptoms being treated rather than the cause of the problem. This of course then disguises the initial condition and the patient at first is pleased to gain some kind of relief but after a short period the masking wears off and the condition returns.
In many cases medication is given to allow the body a rest from pain or symptom giving it the opportunity to self recover. Medications very often have side effects, which the patient then has to deal with as a separate issue later.
This in some cases, can have lasting effects, for example a patient whose immune system can be weakened by overuse of antibiotics can then be left susceptible to many other infections and conditions in the future.
Many patients today are discovering alternative ways to help themselves.
Realising that a good approach is holistic. That is, a whole package of correct nutrition, exercise, emotional care and healing methods.
Many of these methods have now become non invasive and work with the body’s own healing resources. This by definition causes less anxiety or stress to the body (when administered correctly) and enables the body to deal with its own imbalance under the correct direction and not to be side tracked by adverse side affects left by some medications.
With SCENAR the body is encouraged in self-regulation and as such is a totally safe, non-invasive therapy.
The reactions are of recovery and can be mild symptoms similar to the complaint that may be highlighted for the brains attention to be dealt with. There is pain relief in general and close monitoring by the practitioner as to the needs and requirements of the body as the course progresses. For many reasons this is a preferred method of treatment.
Some of those reasons are as follows..
1. There is a close one to one contact with the therapist. Which is not always possible, these days with a doctor… many patients never see the same doctor twice.
2. A full case history is taken. Unlike the traditional medical summary, I am interested in the total well-being, holistic lifestyle, body language and history of this person and only then do I decide where best to address the onset of treatment.
3. There are always changes during the sessions; sometimes these are quite dramatic and other times they may not be noticed straight away.
4. The treatment is comfortable and not painful. This allows the patient full participation throughout.
5. There is an element of emotional regulation, which often gives the patient the confidence to address issues that have been bothering them but that they have been unable to address previously.
6. Pain relief is achieved without the intervention of drugs. Again resulting in the patient feeling more in control.
7. Overall the recovery rate is very, very high.
Purpose of study
Finding out efficiency of SCENAR-therapy for treatment of various disorders and pathological conditions.
Materials and methods
Treatment was conducted at a private SCENAR-therapy centre, in UK, London. The devices used were SCENAR series models VX735Ag, EX715Ag and PS705, developed and produced by Research Laboratory of medical Electronics “LET Medical”, Taganrog, Russia.
During 6 months period – from August 2005 to January 2006 inclusive — there were treated 31 patients. Among them females — 19, at the age of 22 to 74 years old, and males — 12, at the age of 20 to 78 years old.
Among them suffering from musculoskeletal disorders (traumas, pain, inflammation, fractures, chronic conditions, etc.) — 23 patients, nervous system — 7 patients, cardiovascular system — 4 patients, digestive system — 2 patients, gynaecological disorders (including infertility) — 2 patients, eye condition — 1 patient, postoperative recovery — 1 patient.
Complete recovery after SCENAR-therapy — 15 patients.
Significant improvement in condition (50%—95% or treatment ongoing) — 10 patients.
Some improvement in condition (20%—40% or treatment ongoing) — 5 patients.
Final results unknown — 3 patients.
It was noted that in cases of non-complete recovery mobility increased, pain sensations decreased (in cases of musculoskeletal disorders), medications were reduced or cancelled, blood pressure normalized or stabilized (in cases of cardiovascular disorders), general well-being and psychoemotional condition improved in all cases. Result of treatment infertility — the patient is pregnant.