FINDINGS OF THE EX735Ag
Report of the first findings of the EX735Ag
1) First aid ( help in shock conditions, domestic injuries, haematoma and swelling, cuts and burns etc not so much immediate pain relief.
2) Minor or seasonal diseases and symptoms as in coughs, colds. Blocked nose, sore throat, ears, frostbite, allergic reactions.. increased or decreased blood pressure, fatigue, tiredness in general and tired eyes.
3) All acute disorders including acute flare ups of chronic disorders.
4) Chronic disorders.
Regarding all of the above only:
After having used the EX735 Ag on just a small selection of obliging patients, ( I have been working for only one week so far … )
I have observed that the action of this device is far more penetrative than its predecessor and in most cases the patient can not feel the action on the skin at all but very quickly they have become aware of a slight to moderate vibration internally, (a very subtle feeling) and then very, very quickly the symptom of which they complained of at the start of the session has been relieved.
In 3 out of 5 cases the symptoms that have dissipated have completely gone and not returned even after 9 days.
In one of the other cases there is generally not much change in any symptoms during or after sessions, however in the entire time of session this person feels improved overall in general although the condition is still very intense. However, we worked with the new device at the last session and after 34 minutes of work all symptoms had lessened and clarity was felt, this is very unusual for this person. I will receive an update on this in another 5 days, this would be 7 days after the session.
The other case is uncertain as the person is currently unable to communicate due to paralysis, but when we speak, I will ascertain the change. This person is actually due a break this week.
1) Feeling of electrodes:
- Much softer, more sensitive to imbalance
- More finely tuned
- Like a very soft gentle massage
2) It is hard to increase the level of power to enable the patient to feel more strongly. The device has crashed / frozen 3 times when I have done this. This is a little disconcerting.
3) But the feeling for most persons is mild but comfortable at first and then often a vibration and some goes to nothing after a few minutes.
4) I have noticed that when dynamic adaptation is on, after some time suddenly there is a sharp pain inwardly, almost like a sharp pin or deep acupuncture needle. This, at first encouraged me to remove the device, (of course the first time it was on ME!!!)
It seemed almost as if the device was saying to me …. ‘This is enough thank you’ ….. and, in fact it was! the change had taken place and the session to all intents and purposes was completed!
Working during a session:
1) Preliminary analysis – activity readings.
- I find this screen inferior to the VX735Ag
- It is easier to remember a number than it is to remember where a peak on a graph is on the position of the body.
- It is also easier to read a number than to determine how fast a spinning thing is spinning. I find this at the moment a little disturbing.
- Compared to its baby sister EX715, which is similar in display, it is less distracting and more accurate. But in my opinion it is a more suited display for a home use or fully automated unit.
- It does help in finding the areas of action, but I would prefer a number to see and less movement to distract me on the display.
- It is difficult to find a secondary place to work once having treated the area of concern. Of course it is possible that all that is necessary has been done, however this is new for me.
2) Feelings and effects during treatment:
My feelings during treatment: that I can become very bored where this display is just running a graph, this way…
The patients feelings: that it is very comfortable, but for some it is very like nothing is happening until after a while the condition has changed… I have found it useful that instead of keeping them focused as before, on what they are feeling and what is happening, that I should distract them and allow then to chat or so and this way they forget what is happening until suddenly they feel the pains are gone or the symptom is no longer there!
Stickies are easy to find, but easier when the power is higher.
3) Fast or slow effect:
The effect with this device is SO fast. I can almost not believe it sometimes. The most obvious change is during treatment when they suddenly announce that the symptoms have all gone, and fast!
4) Effects after session:
It has been reported that the benefits from the session have lasted for an hour or 2 and then gradually towards the end of the day the symptoms have returned. Then after having woken the following morning the benefits have returned and are still lasting even until now….
None noticed as yet, but I think this is too short a time to tell.
This I have felt is very subtle but once I had got used to the device I find it much easier to tell. It is different and not as ‘in your face’ as the VX device, however it is almost as if I had to tune myself in again and once done, it is very easy to feel.
Also very easy to eliminate, in the same way as before. But faster.
7) Techniques of action:
Placing still is definitely the way to go, but I still find it useful to just cross check myself by smoothing down as with the VX device, and also it is something I do after action also. Like a finish to a good massage.
The effects produced by holding still are more penetrative and allow the device to really get to grips with the issue at hand. It is a very quick device and this allows it to work at its full potential.
Dragging and stroking:
As I said I still find a use for this, the effects are a relaxing of the person and a good feeling for me. It enables me to get a feeling for the person and their energy, I always do this.
So far complain of any worsening at all. Only removal of symptoms that then may have returned temporarily and then completely gone.
9) For personal use:
This device is great for personal use, so easy to place and use.
The longer time is best, longer than in a professional session, but the effects are very, very good. Pain relief not as pronounced as with Scenar but the improvement is much greater..
So long as you are happy to just place it on the spot and wait there is nothing else to do, what could be easier?
Should you wish to get involved then that is more confusing and could need some extra help.
In combination with other models it is interesting. I used it with a VX 735Ag this week (another practitioner) and the VX hastened the EX to complete a dose to the area.
10) Comparing the EX and the VX 735:
The EX is so far much improved with its treating.
I would prefer to have treatment with this device on myself.
I do prefer the format of the VX device as a practitioner to work with, however I do anticipate that to change soon.
The device freezes when it becomes confused, which is very easy to do.
The power cannot be high enough for the comfort of some people.
Working with both devices can be confusing as the control buttons are in slightly different situ.
I find so far that it is a little boring whilst working, hard to keep my mind on what I am doing.
I have heard maximum dose but not seen it so far. It was behind me. Took 99mns and 59secs!
- Treatment is hastened during session.
- It is easy to let the patient chatter and pass the time.
- The complaints seem to be dealt with more dramatically and without reactions.
- Stickies are resolved more quickly and dosing occurs easily, but only minimum dosing.
The two sections above, mostly wrap up my personal feelings about it also.
I still prefer the format / screen and ability to become as one with the VX735Ag, BUT…
I do believe that will change, as the work of the EX 735Ag is by far superior in its speed and efficacy, the way it feels for the patient and the depth that is works at.
13) Statistical data:
- I have only treated 5 patients so far with this new device, each of them more than once.
- 4 x chronic
- 1 x acute
- All improved after treatment, approximately 45% or more except only 1 whose symptoms returned and whose improvement was marginal after session, say 15%.
- Time of treatment varied but on average 34 minutes in most cases and for me:
3 sessions 2 days apart each time:
o 99mns 59 secs
o 88mns 39 secs
o 99mns 59secs
(each of these were not controlled by me, just automatically administered and the timing was governed by the device each time also.
© Vivienne Constad